Thursday, October 3, 2013

a picture perfect pause

To err... human. Yeah, that is me, to be sure. So - gonna have to pause this 21 day experiment. I just found our that the photo books I ordered online actually have an expiration date.

It is in less than 2 weeks. I have to go through thousands of photos and pull out the ones I want to use to make some baby books for the girls. I also have photos all around my computer as I tried different software until finally settling on Aperature.

Any and each spare moment I have will be used exporting pictures to this photobook website and then I have to, ahem, "get to" rearrange them and attempt to write some meaningful stuff too.

And in addition, the plan is for me to go out of town this weekend through Monday. We shall see.

Okay, til then (the last day to put my order in is the 13th...) so, don't be surprised if you don't see an entry til then, but didn't want to not post why I am not posting.

Yes, I work well under pressure. Sabine is almost 4. I have been saying I want to get her a photobook since she was born. How do I get motivated to do it? Pre-purchase the book with a deadline - it's the only way.

No comments: